As a courtesy to the citizens of Milford. Upon availability of Notary Publics, the City Clerk's Office will notarize documents.
- There is a $5.00 fee for ALL documents and no fee for City documents.
- Notary Public Commissions are obtained from the Secretary of State: fee $120.00
- Applications for same are available in the City Clerk’s Office.
- Notary Public Commissions are recorded in residence town of the Notary Public: fee $10.00.
- Renewal Commission: $10.00
- Change of name: $15.00
- Change of name & change of address: $15.00
- Change of address to new town: $10.00
- Change of address within town: $10.00
- Name Change recorded: fee $15.00
- Notary Flag: fee $2.00.
To obtain a copy the Notary Public forms:
- Visit the Secretary of the State website
- Stop into the City Clerk's office.