- Marriage Licenses must be applied for in person at the clerk's office in the town in which you are getting married.
- We kindly ask that you arrive in our office no later than 4:00 p.m. to allow for adequate processing time.
- Each party must provide a photo ID.
- We recommend bringing copies of both party's birth certificates.
- The fee is $50.00 plus $20 for a certified copy.
Click on the links below for further information:
Kindly send us your completed worksheet prior to your appointment. Note: DO NOT INCLUDE ANY SOCIAL SECURITY INFORMATION ON THE WORKSHEET.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 203-783-4856
To request a Certified Copy of a Marriage License, click here for the form.
Return the completed form to the Milford City Clerk's Office, 70 West River Street, Milford, CT 06460 along with the following:
- self-addressed stamped envelope
- daytime telephone number
- $20 fee