It is the mission of the Milford Police Department to provide an exemplary level of service, ensuring safety and a peaceful quality of life to the residents and businesses of the City of Milford and to all those who may visit our community. In doing so, we will maintain a proactive approach to the protection of life and property, the detection and prevention of crime and will commit to resolve the concerns of those we serve in a timely manner.
We will serve the community through professional conduct at all times without prejudice or bias. To accomplish this, we will work to establish partnerships among our residents, businesses, elected officials and other City Departments to ensure a safe environment for all.
Our pledge to the community is to continually strive to achieve these goals and to promote an organization based on excellence.
Our vision is to be the premier leader in Law Enforcement through our continuous efforts to develop our staff and improve the delivery of police services to the community.
- 2016 Employment Opportunity-Recruit Officer
- 2016 Police Recruit Information Packet
- 2016 Police Recruitment Flyer
- Amber Alert
- Beach Stickers
- Child Car Safety Seat Program
- Complaint (Civilian) / Commendable Service Brochure
- Complaint Form (Civilian)
- Department Forms
- Department History
- Divisions & Units
- Employment Opportunities
- Hiring a Police Officer
- Milford Police Academy Graduation 2014 Photos
- Officer Daniel S. Wasson Memorial Page
- Online Accident Reports
- Recruitment Brochure
- Sex Offender Registry