Civilian Commendable Service Procedure
The Milford Police Department is a professional public safety agency that invites and encourages input from all those that it serves.
Feedback obtained from citizens, describing both positive and negative interactions with members of this department, assists supervisors and commanders in identifying areas where efforts are effective, those in need of more work or training, or where community involvement may needed.
The Milford Police Department "Citizen Commendable Service Brochure" can be viewed and or downloaded. (click here).
- Amber Alert
- Beach Stickers
- Charity Road Race and Walk Requests
- Child Car Safety Seat Program
- Civilian Commendable Service Procedure
- Como presentar una querella de mala conducta contra el personal del Departamento de Policía
- Crime Tips
- Department Forms
- Department History
- Divisions & Units
- Employment Opportunities
- Fingerprinting Services
- Hiring a Police Officer
- How to Make a Complaint of Misconduct against Police Department Personnel
- Milford Police Academy Graduation 2014 Photos
- Officer Daniel S. Wasson Memorial Page
- Online Accident Reports
- Recruitment Brochure
- Sex Offender Registry
- Temporary State Pistol Permit