The Assessor’s office primary duty is to prepare the annual grand list of taxable and exempt properties. The Assessor and three deputies value real estate, motor vehicles, and personal property, in order that each taxpayer bears their fair share of the tax burden.
****** REVALUATION NOTICES - containing new assessments developed for the 2016 REVALUATION - will be mailed sometime between 12/15/2016 and 1/15/2017. Effective date of value for the 2016 GRAND LIST is OCTOBER 1, 2016.
New Assessments will be posted at the web location shown below at the same time as when NOTICES are mailed.
To view current assessment information please click on the link below:
If you have any questions regarding your property card, or if you want to have your home’s interior physically inspected, please e-mail the Assessor.
- 2016 BUSINESS PERSONAL PROPERTY DECLARATION - Long Form/Mfg - With Exemptions
- 2016 BUSINESS PERSONAL PROPERTY DECLARATION - short form
- 2016 REVALUATION INFORMATION
- HOMEOWNERS TAX RELIEF PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Income & Expense Form M58-2015
- Motor Vehicle Information
- Search Property Records
- Storm Sandy FAQ
- VETERAN'S BENEFITS INFORMATION
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm