How Can I Contest A Parking Ticket?

If you believe a parking ticket was issued in error you can contest the ticket by submitting a completed "Parking Ticket Appeal Form" via one of the following methods:

  1. Email it to [email protected] (click here)
  2. Mailing it to: Milford Police Department c/o Traffic Division, 430 Boston Post Rd Milford, CT 06460
  3. Dropping it off in person at Police HQ (Pandemic protocol must be followed-wear a mask)

Click here for further details and to view the form.