Board of Directors consists of nine members whose qualifications, term of office and method of appointment are as follows:
- Three directors known as "Consumer Representatives" (CR) (meaning a person who does not receive wages or livelihood by delivering human services and who manifests interest in human services). Three-year term. Appointed by Board of Aldermen upon recommendation of the Mayor.
- One director selected from ranks of organized labor (LAB). Three-year term. Appointed by Board of Aldermen upon recommendation of the Mayor.
- One director selected from the ranks of the Milford Clergy Council (MCC). Three-year term. Appointed by Board of Aldermen upon recommendation of Milford Clergy Council.
- Two directors; one upon the recommendation of the Milford United Way (MUW) and one upon the recommendation of the Milford Chamber of Commerce (COM). Three-year term. Both appointed by the Board of Aldermen.
- One director appointed to represent the City administration (CA). Two-year term. Appointed exclusively by the Mayor.
- One director (DIR). Two-year term. Appointed exclusively by the Board of Aldermen.
|Jessica DeYoung (D)||Consumer Representative Member Term Expires: 12/31/20|
|Donna Nunno (U)||Chairman Consumer RepresentativeTerm Expires: 12/31/21|
|Vacant Position||Consumer Representative Term Expires: 12/31/22|
|Joan Campbell (D)||Organized Labor Representative Term Expires: 12/31/21|
|Karl Duetzmann (U)||Milford Clergy Council Term Expires: 12/31/20|
|Brendan D. Casey (D)||Milford United Way Term Expires: 12/31/21|
|Joy Duva (D)||Chamber of Commerce Term Expires: 12/31/21|
|Barbara L. Genovese (R)||City Administration Term Expires: 12/31/20|
|Susan M. Stango (U)||Director Term Expires: 12/31/21|
|Ellen Russell Beatty (D)||Aldermen Liaison|
|James Tranquilli, Jr (R)||Aldermen Liaison|