How can I obtain a copy of an Incident Report?

Requests for Incident Reports shall be made by written request through the Fire Chief's Office located at 72 New Haven Avenue (Second Floor).  

Written requests shall be signed, dated, and include all contact information.  Any reports including medical information will require a completed "Authorization to Disclose Health Information and Medical Records Form", as well as a copy of a valid photo identification and any other required documentation.  All reports will be provided in full compliance with Freedom of Information guidelines.

All reports must be picked up at Fire Headquarters (72 New Haven Avenue) unless other arrangements are made. 

Report processing fees may apply. 

Cash or Check only.  (make checks payable to 'City of Milford')