Pre-qualified contractors and vendors who pariticpate: their streamline paperwork, increase their opportunity to win a bid, and move on accepting federal funds to complete a project.
- Click here for a Quick Guide to Update a SAM Registration.
- Click here for a Quick Guide to Start a SAM Registration
- Click here for a Notarized Letter Template (Required for SAM Regisitration)
- Visit the EPA website's for more information on the RRP program
- For more information about Lead Regulations, please visit the EPA website: https://www.epa.gov/lead/lead-regulations#paint
- What is the difference between RRP and Lead Abatement at EPA website: https://www.epa.gov/lead/lead-abatement-versus-lead-rrp
- Learn about Lead Abatement Program Training and Certification Program https://www.epa.gov/lead/lead-abatement-program-training-and-certification-program-lead-based-paint-activities-tsca
Pre-Qualified Contractors will recieve notice on projects and a bid package with all requirements ad instructions to submit bid:
Bid Instructions - Informs on structure of the pre-bid project walk-through, on bid due date, and on where to submit the bid and City disclosures.
Additonal Training & Business Resource Information:
- Small Business Federal Grant Assistance - Employee job training expenses may be eligble. See details at website: https://www.ci.milford.ct.us/economic-and-community-development/pages/bu...
- Training certified formal educational training,see ConneCTion link: https://www1.ctdol.state.ct.us/etc/index2.asp
- Become EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Certified: https://www.epa.gov/lead/lead-renovation-repair-and-painting-program
- Connecticut Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP): www.ctptap.org
- Connecticut Small Business Development Center (SBDC): https://ctsbdc.uconn.edu/
- Small Business Administration (SBA): https://www.sba.gov/
- Workforce Alliance , Business Services: https://www.workforcealliance.biz/business-services/
- SCORE: https://www.score.org/
- City of Milford business resource webpage: https://www.ci.milford.ct.us/economic-and-community-development/pages/business-resources-covid-19-assistance
- Milford Adult Education offers Real Estate License and computer software classes, call (203)-783-3461 or click https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1545938278/milford/meyo4ho0nfacv2gslpsj/2019springadultedcatalog.pdf
For More Information on the prequalification process and projects, please contact Sheila Dravis, CDBG Administration direct line (203) 701-4479 or firstname.lastname@example.org