Marriage Licenses

How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of A Marriage License?
  • Click here for the Marriage License Worksheet
  • Please send a letter with the Bride and Grooms full name, date of marriage and telephone number.  Include a self addressed stamped envelope with Government Issued ID; $20 fee payable and mailed to Milford City Clerk, 70 West River Street, Milford, CT  06460