Births, Deaths, Marriages: A copy of a government issued photo id is required.
The City Clerk's Office accepts Checks or Money Orders by mail. (if you would like to pay by credit card you may do so by phone)
Marriage License: fee $30.00 (plus $20.00 for certified copy). Marriage Licenses must be applied for in the Town in which you are getting married. Each of you will need to bring in a photo ID and a copy of your birth certificate.
- Marriage License Worksheet
- Justices of the Peace
- Request for certified copy of Marriage License (Please include a stamped self addressed envelope as well as a contact phone number, $20 fee)
Certified Copies of Death, Marriage, and Civil Union certificates: fee $20.00 (please also enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope; also include your telephone number in the event that further information is required)
- Burial Permit: fee $3.00
- Cremation Permit: fee $3.00
- Certifications: fee $2.00
- Request for copy of Death Certificate (Please include a stamped self addressed envelope as well as a contact phone number, $20 fee)
Certified copies of Full size Birth Certificates (with parents names on it; please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope; also include your telephone number in the event that further information is required): fee $20.00; Wallet size (aka Registration of Birth without parents names on it): fee $15.00.