The New annually issued Milford Resident/Taxpayer stickers are available at the Milford Tax Office. The Milford Police Department will no longer be issuing Resident/Taxpayer Stickers.
The Milford Tax Office is located at the Parson's Government Center, 70 West River St. Milford, CT. The Tax Office's hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
For more information, including how to download a parking permit application,
For the Tax Collector's web page click here
For the application form click here
The Old Style white stickers are no longer valid.
In addition to the resident stickers that are being issued by the tax office the Milford Police Traffic Division will be issuing seasonal tags for non-residents.
These tags will be valid from May 15th of the current year through September 30th of the same year.
The tags will be similar to the old white resident stickers with “Seasonal Parking” and the date’s in red on the tag.
These tags will be valid only through the dates listed. The purchaser will be instructed to tape the tag to their windshield.
The cost of these tags will be $180 One Hundred And Eighty Dollars
Officers will "NOT" honor "portable" stickers obviously designed to move from vehicle to vehicle in violation of the terms of issue.
Resident stickers are good for City parks and beaches as well as the City Transfer Station and City of Milford commuter lots where it is posted that resident stickers are required.
City of Milford Resident/Taxpayer Stickers are not required to park at Silver Sands State Park.
- Amber Alert
- Beach Stickers
- Charity Road Race and Walk Requests
- Child Car Safety Seat Program
- Civilian Commendable Service Procedure
- Como presentar una querella de mala conducta contra el personal del Departamento de Policía
- Crime Tips
- Department Forms
- Department History
- Divisions & Units
- Employment Opportunities
- Fingerprinting Services
- Hiring a Police Officer
- How to Make a Complaint of Misconduct against Police Department Personnel
- Milford Police Academy Graduation 2014 Photos
- Officer Daniel S. Wasson Memorial Page
- Online Accident Reports
- Recruitment Brochure
- Sex Offender Registry
- Temporary State Pistol Permit
430 Boston Post RdMilford, CT 06460
(203) 878-6551 (All Police Calls)
(203) 874-4615 (Requests for Reports or Records)