Births, Deaths, Marriages: A copy of a government issued photo id is required.
The City Clerk's Office accepts Checks or Money Orders by mail. (cash & credit cards are accepted in person only)
Marriage License: fee $30.00 (plus $20.00 for certified copy). Marriage Licenses must be applied for in the Town in which you are getting married. Each of you will need to bring in a photo ID and a copy of your birth certificate.
- Marriage License Worksheet
- Justices of the Peace
- Request for certified copy of Marriage License (Please include a stamped self addressed envelope as well as a contact phone number, $20 fee)
Certified Copies of Death, Marriage, and Civil Union certificates: fee $20.00 (please also enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope; also include your telephone number in the event that further information is required)
- Burial Permit: fee $3.00
- Cremation Permit: fee $3.00
- Certifications: fee $2.00
- Request for copy of Death Certificate (Please include a stamped self addressed envelope as well as a contact phone number, $20 fee)
Certified copies of Full size Birth Certificates (with parents names on it; please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope; also include your telephone number in the event that further information is required): fee $20.00; Wallet size (aka Registration of Birth without parents names on it): fee $15.00.